12.31.2010

The Agony of Defeat (Couldn't Resist)

So I woke up yesterday after my run and I felt pretty good. Minimal soreness in my legs and feet, actually, the only real soreness was in my calves and Achille's which is what EVERYONE said would happen. Thing is, in the middle of the day yesterday, and today as well, walking around on my foot is KILLING me. It's like there's a muscle that I only use to stand and walk, but not run, is really inflamed. Not sure what this is, but they guy in the store that I was talking too when I first got the Vibram's said something about his feet bothering him too and I'm wondering if this is what it was. It's isn't unbearable, and I don't think it interferes with running, just walking and standing. I'm really curious to know what it is, and I hope it doesn't keep me from running again. If I could describe it I'd say that it was a sharp shooting pain along the outside of my foot, parallel to the outside of my foot. It feels like when I had plantar fasciitis but in a different location.I'm going to try to run tomorrow morning, a shorter route than the one I ran two days ago. We'll see if my feet think this is a good idea in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment?: